Owe a balance to the IRS?  Don’t fret the Tax Heiress is here to help!  Don’t waste any money or time dealing with those companies that say that they can set up a payment plan for you for a nominal fee.  You can do it yourself!  Visit irs.gov and look on the left hand side of the screen under Online Services and Click on Online Payment Agreement or click on this link http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=149373,00.html?portlet=4

You will have to make sure that all of your tax returns are filed and that your balance doesn’t exceed $25,000 to qualify.  If you qualify you can stretch your payments out over 5 years.


Buffie the Tax Heiress